Online marketplaces and e-commerce tools have grown more in the last three months than in the last 10 years, according to leading research firm Forrester. Roughly one-third of the entire U.S. economy is driven through these marketplaces.
Simply put, traditional commerce strategies — and solutions — will not cut it any longer. Your business must create and deliver a customer experience that keeps people coming back. In our new e-book, “Creating the Optimal Omnichannel Experience,” we’ll discuss what it takes to connect and personalize across all channels, and we’ll dig into how a dynamic, intelligent and automated commerce solution optimized for customer experience can help meet your business needs.
So, how can you deliver the optimal experience? And what should you be looking for in an e-commerce solution? Industry front-runners create purchasing processes that deliver:
- Adaptable shopping experiences that drive conversions
- Support for quicker innovation cycles and faster time to value
- Maximum business agility to cope with changing market conditions
- Low total cost of ownership from cloud-native technology
- Ability to engage fully with customers through context-driven experiences
- Tailored features and capabilities specific to business needs
This e-book outlines the distinct advantages of a fully integrated e-commerce strategy that connects systems AND people. Download it today, and learn how you can reach your goals, raise your brand profile and reinvigorate your future.